Are you still trying to decide the colour of your dress? Or are you still trying to decide the budget of your dress? All this and much more; you are bound to get confused and perplexed when you have such amazing designer bridesmaid dresses available in the market as well online. Believe me; you will love the online versions of your dresses. They are easily available and pocket-friendly too. With your mouth wide open, you will not want any of the designs to be missed.
Being in the wedding season, there are several functions that a bridesmaid has to attend. Of course, her dresses and other stuff like matching jewellery and accessory would too require some investments. All this, when added up, gives you a pretty decent amount that might be able to hit your pockets. So to curtail that, we have got you some pretty reasonable dresses for all occasions. Here is a list of dresses that fall under your category of the budget:
- Freestyle maxi dress – this is one of the hottest selling and majorly in demand dress. With a free-flowing and a loose styled silhouette, this dress is a floor length dress with various variations in it. You can get it designed in any manner you want. With flared or bell sleeves and a backless maxi dress, I am pretty sure, this would not only be the best choice under your budget and will be a head turner too.
- Cowl back pleated maxi dress – as the name tells, this one is again a variation of a maxi dress. Its neckline comes out to be a very sexy one with a deep cowl at the back. So all the bridesmaids out there, you have a lot to wear and get that sexy feel. Bare your sexy back with this back cowl neck maxi dress.
- Ruffle ripple strapped maxi dress – again another hot and haute variation your long dress. It has ruffles all over the base This accentuates your waistline by being fitted at the top.
- Laced plunge neck A-line dress – this is a different silhouette altogether. An A-line silhouette accentuates your waist and is loose towards the hemline. The lace material is best and of course budget friendly because you do not have to get it heavily embroidered.
- Classic A-line lace dress – another cost-effective dress is this A-line dress minus embroidery and minus sleeves.
- Spaghetti strapped gathered gown – this is a very sexy dress but a cheap bridesmaid dress too. Fitted on the top and gathered till hemline, this will be the best choice for the bridesmaid.
- All that shimmers is not long gold dress – a sexy version of the pleated maxi dress. Who would say that there isn’t any embroidery done on this? A sequence material works the best for you.
- Classic pleated dress – this burgundy coloured a line dress has pleats all over (only beginning from the waistline). Accentuated your torso and makes you look fuller towards the bottom. (Only if you’re lean and slim).
- Floral georgette dress – this is the revival of floral prints. If you are vintage or a retro lover, this puffed sleeved floral dress would surely make you a head turner.
Paying little mind to whether you can’t remain to give your young women their outfits as a gift, they’ll esteem your insight when you pick one of these cheap bridesmaid dresses.